You guys, this is the ultimate of ultimate braids. I posted this look on Instagram a while back and it has taken me forever to create a tutorial, but it's finally here! So here are the steps:
1. I always use dry shampoo! It adds more texture to the braid, even if your hair isn't dirty.
2. Start with a 1-2 inch strand and separate into two pieces.
3. Start fishtail braiding, but with your small pieces going behind instead of on top. I usually do 2-3 pieces before I start actually pulling other pieces into the braid.
4. Start grabbing other pieces of hair, then grabbing another small piece of hair from the fishtail. (If that makes any sense?) The braid won't work if you don't grab a piece from your current braid.
5. Repeat that process until you're finished, then pull apart the braid to create a loose, chunky look. And you're done! Please let me know if you have any questions! A video might be easier so maybe I'll look into doing that too... Haha.
ALSO! Too Faced was kind enough to send some lipstick my way to try out and I'm in love. I got the Melted Peony color and it's the perfect nude-pink color for winter. Lucky for you, we're giving away a holiday color kit today! Use the Rafflecopter to enter below. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
a Rafflecopter giveaway