Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to do a little "get to know me" type deal with you guys. I got some great new followers (hiiii!!) so I decided now would be good time to really introduce myself and tell you all a little about me. So here it goes:
1. I met my husband in high school. Minus the few breakups we had, we dated for about 4 years before we got engaged, and then got married 8 months later. We've been married for about a year and a half now!
2. I talk wayyy too much. Ask my husband. I could seriously talk forever about everything.
3. I seriously hate when people don't use their blinkers, especially if they're getting in front of me. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Ever.
4. I secretly dislike when people call me 'dear'. It sort of makes me feel like a child.
5. I love thrifting. I could spend all day long at Savers and DI.
6. In high school, I used to wear sweat pants to school everyday. I'm not even kidding. Now, I feel weird stepping out of the house in them. Wait, are yoga pants considered sweatpants? If so, I retract that last statement.
7. I'm obsessed with my family. Seriously, if I could spend everyday with family I'd be totally happy.
8. I'm an animal lover, specifically a dog lover. We have a boxer named Koda and we seriously treat him like he's a child. My husband and I have this thing where we kind of talk to each other through our dog. Like, "Koda, go get me some ice cream out of the fridge." That basically means, "Babe, go get me some ice cream out of the fridge." I know, totally weird, but it happens daily.
9. My favorite movie ever is Big Fish. Any Tim Burton film is amazing, but Big Fish is incredible. If you haven't seen it--do!
10. I open up to people very easily. Maybe this is a flaw, but I'm a very open person. As in, I don't have to know you very long in order to talk about my whole life story.
11. I am currently going to school to get my BS in Elementary Education with an emphasis on Special Education. I love working with kids, especially those who need a little extra attention. There aren't enough people in the world to give those kids a chance. Later on I'd like to go back and get my Masters in something like Marketing or Human Resources.
12. I'm a total wine-o. I love wine. My fave is a Yellowtail Moscato. Mmmm.
13. I'm an avid coffee drinker. I have coffee every single day and I'm not even ashamed about it.
14. I'm a grammar Nazi. I really can't help it. When I'm reading other blogs, Facebook statuses, etc. I'm secretly correcting them. Obviously I'm not perfect and make mistakes myself, but if you don't know the difference between "there" and "their" then there's a problem. (See what I did there?)
15. I totally have FOMO, which is a fear of missing out. It's real, you guys! Haha I really have it. Which is why I hate being late, I hate missing class, I hate being out of the loop. When I'm missing out on anything, I get serious anxiety.
16. I. LOVE. SLEEP. I'm not a morning person, nor a night person, I'm a sleep person. I love going to bed at night and hate waking up in the morning.
17. I believe that lipstick can turn your day around, especially red lipstick. It always seems to make me happier, at least.
18. I have this weird thing about driving behind ugly cars. I hate it, I have no idea why.
19. I love being married, but I seriously hate sharing a bed. Especially when our 75 lb dog squeezes himself between us.
20. "Seriously" is probably one of the most used words in my vocabulary, if you haven't already noticed. ;)
Well, there you have it. 20 facts about me! Hopefully that wasn't too much, haha. Hope you all have a wonderful day!