(I don't know why the collage is such bad quality, sorry!)
1. Start with wavy hair! This instantly makes it look a little edgier and chic.
2. Grab a 1 1/2-2" piece of hair and start fishtail braiding.
3. When you're finished, pull apart the braid making it looser and thicker. Then secure with elastic.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Take both braids and wrap them around the back of your head. Depending on the length of your hair, pin it wherever you'd like! Mine went almost all the way around, so I pinned it near the top of my braid and blended it. And voila! An easy, chic braid that will receive TONS of compliments! Seriously though. Hope you enjoy!